Monday, May 21, 2012

The "H" Brother's!

I decided I wanted some pictures of my boys.  It always seems like I take other people's pictures and never get around to taking my own families, so the other day I got up and got the boys ready and headed out to try some of the new things I have been learning.  Well, I decided the boys are at a very difficult age to take pictures of.  My sweet sister-in-law came to help me try to pose them and lets just say they did not want to cooperate.  We still got a few good shots but you can tell by their grumpy faces that they did not want to be taking pictures.  Oh, I love these two!

 He loves this monkey so I had to get a few pictures of him with his favorite toy!
 
He is such a sweet big brother.  I love the expression on his face when his little brother started crying.

 My little man is getting some cheeks and I love it!

1 comment:

Kari said...

What cute boys you have! I love Tace's sweet face, and the kissing one. What a good big brotha!